"The Old Stone Church (The First Presbyterian Society in Cleveland) PUBLIC SQUARE Cleveland, Ohio 44113 Is one of America's most widely-known and influential churches. The congregation was organized in 1820, when Cleveland was a village of 150 inhabitants, and is the oldest Presbyterian organization in the city. The present edifice dedicated in 1858, is the third structure on the present site. The Church is open daily for rest, meditation, and prayer." -- card verso.