The Second Baptist Church is located on the corner of Euclid Ave. and Huntington St. in Cleveland, Ohio. The congregation dates back to 1851 when a few members of the First Baptist Church left to form a mission in another part of the city. The church grew so large that two additional congregations were formed. This building is done in the modernized Romanesque style. The print is created from a wood engraving.
This image was digitized from Cleveland illustrated. A pictorial handbook of the Forest city ... together with an account of its most attractive suburbs, by Wm. Payne. For more details see: http://scholar.csuohio.edu/record=b1595212