This is a view of the west and south façades of the Orange Avenue Freight Terminal, built in 1918 for the New York Central Railroad. The freight terminal was located at the current site of the United States Post Office on Orange Avenue. Broadway Avenue is on the right and East 15th Street is on the left. The photograph was taken using a Cirkut Camera No. 8.